This is not a normal post; I’m here to give you reasons why you should attend the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly ( COZA ) Seven Days of Glory.
I attended my first Twelve (12) Days of Glory program in January and I have not recovered from the effect of that meeting. It was a “WOOOOOW” experience. The word sessions were amazing, the worship sessions transforming, the fellowship was just super awesome! Everything about that meeting was Excellent! My God! It was EXCELLENT. The testimonies that meeting produced are even more mind-blowing.
If you weren’t considering attending the 7 Days of Glory before now, here are five reasons why you should reconsider…
- For total life transformation– Every time God gives a commandment, an instruction, a direction, the reward of obedience to his directive is transformation. Perhaps you are reading this post and you are feeling confused, lonely, oppressed, dejected, frustrated, broken etc, this is a meeting you should attend. Seven Days of Glory is not a man-inspired program, it’s an instruction from God to the Senior Pastor of COZA, The Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo. If you want your life to be transformed, well, plan to attend 7DG.
- To get inspired by the wonderful speakers- Jim Rohn said, “Man changes as a result of two things- Inspiration or Desperation. One of the ways to get inspired is to listen to and spend time with men who are succeeding in every area of their lives, and having God sized results. Like I mentioned in my last post, Man is a natural mirror- he becomes what he looks at. The bible renders it this way, “Become wise by walking with the wise; hang out with fools and watch your life fall to pieces” (Prov. 13:20 MSG)
- For precise and timely direction– Every problem man has is usually a wisdom problem. Like Bishop David Oyedepo rightly said, “There is no mountain anywhere; every man’s ignorance is his mountain”. In Seven Days of Glory, everyone who will come expectant will be receiving divine direction from God in any and every area of their lives they stretch their faith for. God’s word is God’s wisdom, and since the program is going to be saturated with powerful word sessions, you can’t but expect the wisdom of God to flow uninterruptedly.
- Enjoy rich worship sessions – This is something I am really looking forward to. In COZA, the worship sessions are always life transforming. Our Senior Pastor is a drastic worshipper and that grace just flows down in COZA. We worship God with complete abandon, and things in our lives just get sorted out. If you are looking for a place to enjoy pure, undiluted worship, then you should attend 7DG.
- Enjoy rich fellowship with the brethren– COZA is a place where “friends meet friends and all meet Jesus”. No one grows in isolation. What better way to grow spiritually than to be in a company with believers on fire for Jesus?
One extra reason you should attend 7DG? To experience God’s love in unusual dimensions!!!
The venue is COZA Auditorium, Guzape Hills, Asokoro extension, Abuja.
If you reside in Ilorin, you can be a part of the program by joining us at Stella Obasanjo Hall, opposite OlaOlu Hospital, Offa Garage road, Ilorin.
If you reside in Lagos, you can also be a part of the program by joining us at Sheba Center, Anthony Way Ikeja, Lagos.
You can be a part of the program by joining us online @cozanigeria.tv or cozairadio.com
Time: 6pm Mon- Saturday , 9am on Sunday.
Plan to attend. I celebrate you!!!!!